Friday, March 9, 2018

This Will Take A Lot Of Work

I have been doing a lot of research, mostly in YouTube about asking action shots like the ones I was talking about in my last blog. I realize that if I want to get the best type of shots, and the right angles I will have to do the stunt multiple times or have more than one camera set up in different angles to get the right shot. In my mind, I am really convince in what I want to do for my film openening and I don't thing anything will changr my mind. I really want this project to come out great and you never know what can come out of this project, if I have skydive twice just to get the right shots but hopefully I won't have to, I would. Ina, really committed on making this project one of my best so far.

I have been watching a blogger that has recently had a lot of controversy in the media world, Logan Paul. He is one of the best bloggers in today's society and in most of his videos he is doing stunts and action scenes like skydiving and bridge jumping. Another blogger that does a lot of crazy action stunts is TFLI, they do a lot bungee jumping, zip lining, scuba diving, zip lining. I am trying to learn from this guys on how to get the best shots and angles for my film opening. I am going to start looking for more professional action scenes like the ones on movies but I like looking at bloggers because they normally have the same resources that I have than a set from a movie that is paying a lot for movie for their scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening