Monday, March 5, 2018

#1 I Don’t Know Where To Start

I haven’t had such a big project assigned since the science fair in the 7th grande and just like back in those days I really don’t know where to start.

I have been doing a lot of thinking and I have decided that I want my project to be a film that inspires people in someway. I want my project to have some interesting mise-en-scene and shots. For example, riding motorcycles with some GoPros attached, snowboarding, and I am actually going skydiving soon and I’ll most likely use some of that footage for my film. I’m also going to a lot of places during spring break and attending a lot of festivals too. I have a lot of ideas and interisting things to do for my project, I just don’t know where to start.

I really don’t want to make this project a last minute thing because I know it will not come out great. I have really good idea because I have been brainstorming a lot and coming up with ideas with my friends and family. I have the support of my friends for the project, that’s the only thing that is calming me down for now because I really didn’t want to work with strange people and with my friends this project might actually be fun to do. I am planning to come out with the most interesting and inspiring shots for this project that I even got myself a drone and driving to interesting places to get cool shots. Im really looking forward for this I just have to manage my time and also know where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening