Friday, March 9, 2018

Developing Stage

With all the research that I've been doing for my action shots for my film opening, I realize that before I even start doing them, I should work on my storyline first. I should be clear on the type of shots and scenes that I want for my film opening. I've been trying to work on a storyline for the past few days with the help of my mom and grandmother and until now, we have come up with a story that involves a kid with a terminal disease (protagonist) and all of his friends sneak him out of this hospital to do fun stuffs with him like the shots and scenes I was talking about in my recent blog posts. The friends and sneak the kid out of the hospital so they can have the time of their life's with their best friend before he is gone. In my opinion, I think the story needs a lot of more work and detail but, I think it is a good theme for my video.

Thankfully, my best friend are all in when it comes to help with a project  and especially this one because it involves us to do a lot of cool activities that we have been planning on doing in the past but never had the chance or time. I want to finish my storyline and review with my family and friends by the end of this week that way I can start doing the filming for my film opening by next week. I have been working on some extra work that should really help when it comes to the audio of the film opening that I will mention in my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening